The best Dental Office Design of the Year by our peers at the American Dental Association!
We are honored to be recognized for not only our office’s one-of-a-kind aesthetics, but for our innovative design, modern technology, and state-of-the-art dental equipment.
Find out how we won!
The ADA’s Dental Office Design Competition recognizes dental facilities that most effectively express the practice philosophy of its practitioner(s) and demonstrate a thoughtful assembly of design characteristics associated with an up-to-date dental facility.
Our dental office design expresses our promise to our patients: to be the place where people matter the most.
Here’s exactly how we won over the hearts (and teeth) of Brentwood and Nashville, TN and became the best dental office design of the year:
Dental Technology: We use modern technology to provide first-class service to our patients with their comfort in mind. This includes:
- Televisions built into the ceilings of treatment rooms
- Wireless Bose headphones
- iPads that mirror images onto the televisions
- Dental chairs with massage technology
- Apple computers with wireless keyboards and mouse devices, with HIPAA privacy considerations
- Seamlessly integrated technology with our front office, clinical treatment systems, mobile connectivity, and hardware for data protection
As technology changes, we’ll equip our office with the technology of tomorrow and continue to stay at the forefront of its advances – just like we do with continuing education and training.
Dental Equipment: We invest in brand new equipment to provide a wide range of services to our patients. We are proud to offer:
- Digital x-rays and impressions
- CEREC® same-day restorations
- Nitrous oxide
- CT guided implant surgery
- Intraoral cameras
- Cancer screenings in two minutes
Ergonomics: Our dental office design floor plan was focused on ergonomics – for both patients and our dental team. We provide:
- Dental chairs with integrated massage technology and dual touchpads, minimizing unnecessary movements
- Rear-delivery dental systems ensuring four-handed dentistry and reducing patient discomfort
- Saddle-style stools or lumbar support chairs for our dental team
- Plentiful and convenient cabinetry
Aesthetics: From the initial design visit, we were insistent on designing a consistent and stylish dental office that was different than any other office out there. We firmly believe we have achieved that, and here’s how:
- High-end artwork and murals – we are not your standard dental office
- Reiterating our slogan “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear” on murals and patient bags
- Televisions to watch Netflix or Apple TV during treatment
- Peacefully sound office with sound attenuation batt, acoustic ceiling tiles, and vinyl flooring with noise reduction
How do we top 2018?
The Nashville Dentistry Co. team could not be more thankful for the recognition we received in 2018:
- Top Dentist in Nashville by Nashville Lifestyles
- Best Dentist in Nashville 2018 by Nashville Scene
- Dental Office Design of the Year by the American Dental Association
We are so grateful to have patients who trust us, vote for us, and allow us to do what we love to do.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Brentwood, TN or its surrounding areas, contact us today. We would love to serve you in 2019 and for many years to come.
Dr. Ashish Patel is a family and cosmetic dentist in Brentwood, TN. He proudly serves innovative dentistry to all of Tennessee, including Brentwood, Nashville, Franklin, and Oak Hill, Forest Hills, Nolensville, and Melrose, TN.