Dermal Fillers & Esthetic Dentistry
Did you know that many visible signs of aging are related to volume loss? Dermal fillers can replace lost volume and help smooth out wrinkles, plump your lips, and give you a more youthful appearance.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvéderm are not to be confused with BOTOX®. While BOTOX® ‘freezes’ muscles to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected by a trained professional to help restore lost volume, and smooth lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers can be used for:
Dr. Ashish Patel, a leading cosmetic dentist in Brentwood, TN, is trained to apply dermal fillers to smooth out wrinkles and give you a non-surgical facelift. Whether you are looking to diminish fine lines and wrinkles or enhance lip volume for a luxurious and soft look, Nashville Dentistry Co. has a variety of injectable dermal fillers to do the job.
It may sound odd to hear of a top cosmetic dentist in the Nashville area who offers dermal fillers, but we invite you to learn why Dr. Patel is your best option for this facial rejuvenation procedure. Then, schedule your consultation to see if this form of esthetic dentistry is right for you!
Esthetic Dentistry at Its Finest
Why Choose Nashville Dentistry Co. for Dermal Fillers?
Dr. Patel is a trained and preferred provider of Juvéderm and Restylane in Brentwood.
It may seem unusual to hear of a dentist injecting dermal fillers, but Dr. Ashish Patel is trained and can be a better choice to perform this facial esthetics treatment for many reasons!
Dr. Ashish Patel is a graduate of the Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics & Therapeutics – an advanced anatomy-based training organization known for it’s high-caliber of teaching and patient care practices. As a graduate, Dr. Patel joins some of the most highly trained and qualified facial rejuvenation practitioners in North America. Speak to us today about how dermal fillers can enhance your life.
- Comprehensive Understanding of Your Facial Structure
As a dentist in Brentwood, TN, Dr. Patel is an expert in understanding your facial features and structure. Also, he administers anesthetics and needles on a daily basis, making him proficient in injecting dermal fillers quickly and comfortably. He has the experience and a comprehensive understanding of your facial features, which you may not find with other healthcare providers.
- A Personalized Experience
Your dermal filler appointments with Nashville Dentistry Co. will be an attentive and unique experience. How so?
Your First Appointment:
This one-hour consultation involves understanding your needs and desires as well as taking extensive photography to ensure you love your dermal filler results. We take photos, mark muscles with an erasable marker to accurately identify where to place the treatment, and collect images to track your progress. We’ll inject the dermal filler at that first appointment and schedule a two-week follow-up.
Your Second Appointment:
Every patient has a unique recipe to love their new look. That’s why we have follow-up appointments, where you can see the maximum effects of your dermal filler and let us know if you’d like any tweaks or adjustments to soften any unwanted lines. We can gather your perfect recipe and implement it for future treatments. Once we’ve perfected your treatment plan, it’s extremely easy to include it with your biannual checkup appointments.
- Combined With Dental Treatments
We can combine dermal fillers with other dental treatments for optimal results, including:
- Complementing your smile makeover with a wrinkle-free appearance
- Help adjust your dentures
- BOTOX treatments
- Orthodontic cases to retrain the facial muscles to relieve any discomfort
Have Questions About Dermal Fillers in Brentwood?
- How long do dermal fillers last? The effects will vary depending on the filler chosen, and the area treated. For lip injections the duration is approximately 6-12 months. Because the filler will metabolize over time, many patients come in for maintenance treatments around the 3-month mark.
- How much do dermal fillers cost? Every treatment is different, so we invite you to schedule a facial rejuvenation consultation with us. We’ll be more than happy to discuss all of your questions, including price and the desired look you are wanting to acheive. We have multiple options and brands to help accommodate your needs.
- How long does it take to see results? With dermal fillers the results are instantaneous. You will see an immediate improvement in the treated area. Each treatment will take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.