All-On-X Dental Implants in Brentwood
Schedule your FREE All-on-X CONSULTATION today!
Introducing All-on-X Dental Implants: The Ultimate Solution for Full-Arch Tooth Replacement
Never refrain from showing off your smile again.
🔔 Discover the Ultimate Transformation! All-On-X Dental Implant Reveal 🔔
At Nashville Dentistry Co., we understand the impact that a confident smile can have on your overall well-being. That’s why Dr. Ashish Patel is proud to offer the revolutionary All-on-X dental implant solution (also known as All-On-4, and All-On-6), designed to restore your smile’s functionality and aesthetics in a single transformative procedure.
Understanding All-on-X Dental Implants
The All-on-X dental implant technique is a groundbreaking advancement in the field of dental implantology. This innovative approach is specifically tailored for individuals who have lost most if not all, of their teeth in one or both jaws. Unlike traditional dental implant methods, which often require multiple surgeries and lengthy healing times, All-on-X offers a more efficient and effective solution. Our revolutionary technology allows us to 3-D print your temporaries the same-day.
Experience the life-changing benefits of All-on-X dental implants. Contact us at (615) 797-8003 to schedule your consultation and embark on your journey towards a confident, revitalized smile.
The Benefits of All-on-X Dental Implants
The All-on-X Procedure
Here's what you can expect with All-On-X dental implants at Nashville Dentistry Co.
All-On-X Dental Implant FAQs
Get the answers from a leading Implantologist in Brentwood, TN.
- What are All-On-X dental implants? The All-on-X technique is a minimally invasive approach for placing a complete set of replacement teeth using usually 4 or 6 implants to support a fixed and non-removable arch (upper or lower). This innovative method offers the advantage of achieving a full set of teeth without the need for numerous surgeries and implant replacements. What sets All-on-X apart is its ability to be typically performed in a single visit at our Brentwood dental office, utilizing local anesthesia. This is particularly beneficial for patients who have lost all their teeth or require extraction of remaining decayed teeth, as it presents an exceptional advancement allowing them to regain a full set of teeth without undergoing multiple procedures. Additionally, this solution provides patients with natural-looking and fully functional teeth akin to their original ones.
- Do I qualify for All-on-X dental implants? The straightforward response is that individuals who have lost teeth and desire a lasting, aesthetically pleasing set of new teeth can gain advantages from dental implants. The All-on-X systems provide individuals an opportunity to embrace a complete and thriving lifestyle by replacing teeth with implants instead of removable dentures. The most suitable candidate for All-on-X implants is someone who already wears dentures or has multiple missing teeth. Furthermore, this procedure is well-suited for individuals lacking the necessary bone density to support a full array of individual implants, those with time constraints for individual implant placements, or those with budgetary limitations. The All-on-X process is both expedient and cost-effective.
- There seem to be a lot of pros to an All-On-X. What are the cons? Patients must possess sufficient bone levels to facilitate implant placement. In cases where bone volume is insufficient, grafting procedures might be viable, although this isn’t universally applicable, and substantial grafting can substantially escalate the treatment expenses. The comprehensive cost associated with performing an All-On-X procedure is also a substantial investment.
- What is the main advantage of All-on-X dental implants compared to traditional dentures? The primary benefit of All-on-X implants lies in their stability and long-lasting nature. In contrast to removable dentures, All-on-X implants offer a stable prosthetic arch firmly attached to the implants. This eradicates concerns like movement, unease, and dietary limitations, leading to enhanced oral functionality and a heightened sense of naturalness.
- How long does the All-on-4 procedure take? The duration of the All-on-X procedure can differ based on individual situations. Generally, the initial surgery for implant placement lasts a few hours. Following this, a healing phase spanning several months is essential for the implants to fuse with the jawbone. Throughout this period, interim prosthetic teeth are worn. Once the healing process concludes, the ultimate restoration is installed.