Invisalign® Clear Aligners in Brentwood, TN
Straighten your teeth discreetly with the world's leading clear aligner.
The Convenient Alternative to Metal Braces
You don't have to put your life on hold with this orthodontic treatment.
These nearly invisible trays are custom-made and comfortable to wear. Wear them day and night, and only remove them for eating, drinking, and brushing. Every few weeks, switch your aligners out and watch as your teeth gradually shift to their new position.
Invisalign in Brentwood, TN can successfully fix:
Not Sure Which System Is Right For You?
Our experts will help find the best solution for YOU!
Are you ready for a new smile, but want to try clear aligners first to see if they are right for you? We offer a solution: the TRY-IT kit.
TRY-IT Kit Includes: 3D Scan, estimate of how many aligners are needed to straighten teeth, 3D printed models of existing teeth, and passive aligners to allow the patient to feel how aligners feel in the mouth.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Why Choose Nashville Dentistry Co. for Invisalign?
Our Brentwood, TN dentist goes above and beyond!
He’s committed to bringing custom solutions that promote oral health while enhancing aesthetics.
Here’s how we make your Invisalign journey easy:
- Step 1: Consultation We’ll meet, review your current smile, and discuss your smile goals.
- Step 2: Digital impressions The impressions we take will help us create a treatment plan and will be used to make your custom aligners.
- Step 3: The magic begins From the moment you receive your aligners and put them in, they start working to straighten your teeth.
- Step 4: Show off your smile After wearing the aligners as recommended by Dr. Patel, you’ll have a straight, beautiful smile in as little as a few months!
Have Questions about Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- How much does it cost? The cost of Invisalign varies depending on your current smile and desired smile.
Please schedule a consultation… This text opens a new tab to our scheduling website… with Nashville Dentistry Co. to learn more about treatment and receive an accurate estimate.
- How long does it take to straighten your teeth with aligners? The amount of time needed to straighten teeth with Invisalign is 12-18 months on average.
The length of time needed for your specific treatment is unique and will be discussed at your initial consultation with our Brentwood dentist.
- Which is better braces or Invisalign? Clear aligners by Invisalign are the evolution of braces. You’ll get the same power and results from straightening your teeth without the discomfort and inconvenience of metal brackets.
Contact us if you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign.