Cosmetic Dentistry in Brentwood, TN
Revolutionizing your smile.
Gorgeous Cosmetic Dentistry for Brentwood, Nashville, and Franklin, TN
At Nashville Dentistry Co., bringing superior dental care every day is essential to us. We do this by creating meaningful relationships with our patients while delivering high-class dentistry. Dr. Ashish Patel applies this philosophy to cosmetic dentistry, using modern technology and a wide range of services to customize a smile you can truly be proud of. Our cosmetic services include:
Imagine the Possibilities for Your Smile
Learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services in Nashville and surrounding areas by selecting a photo.
Botox® is a naturally purified protein that relaxes wrinkle-causing muscles, creating a smoother and improved appearance, which is comfortably injected into the skin by Dr. Patel. You’ll start noticing results almost immediately and the treatment lasts about 3-4 months.
Besides the cosmetic benefits, BOTOX® is FDA approved to relieve pain, including:
- TMJ pain
- Teeth grinding issues
- And so much more
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Patel today and let’s discuss how BOTOX® can help you.
Have you been told you’re in need of a dental crown, but you don’t want to schedule multiple appointments? With CEREC, Dr. Patel can design, craft, and place a beautiful crown in just ONE VISIT!
- You no longer have to wear temporaries in between visits
- No longer will you have to wait weeks to receive your permanent crown
- You can walk out of our office with a beautiful, durable smile in one appointment
Finally, same-day dentistry is here! We invite you to schedule a consultation with Nashville Dentistry Co. today and find out if you’re a candidate for CEREC Same-Day Crowns.
Prepless veneers are slightly different than traditional veneers because they don’t involve filing down your current teeth. This means the procedure is reversible. Veneers are a wonderful choice for those wanting to straighten, brighten, or even whiten their smile.
This treatment is fast, effective, and painless. It is a great choice for those wanting an aesthetically-pleasing smile.
Invisalign® works just like traditional orthodontics without the setbacks associated with metal braces. Using clear, comfortable aligners, Invisalign® gradually moves your teeth to their appropriate position. The aligners are customized to your smile and are removable, which means you can brush, floss, and eat your favorite foods normally. The best part? The aligners are virtually invisible! Hardly anyone will know you’re receiving orthodontic treatment?
We offer Invisalign® for both teens and adults. Schedule a consultation with us to see if you’re a candidate!
At Nashville Dentistry Co., we can take away the setbacks of metal braces by offering Invisalign® at our practice. If you’re in need of extensive orthodontic work, Dr. Patel works with highly-trained orthodontists in Brentwood, putting your smile in good hands. He’ll closely work with your orthodontist for consistent communication and high-quality results.
Is your smile stained, discolored, dull, or unattractive? Teeth whitening is an easy and affordable way to fix that!
Whitening your teeth will make your smile look beautiful, healthy, and youthful. Plus, it’ll diminish the appearance of other smile flaws.
At Nashville Dentistry Co., we offer KöR Whitening because we believe it’s the most effective teeth whitening system out there. It’ll remove surface and intrinsic stains on even the most complex of smiles!
Have Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry in the Nashville area?
- Why should I choose Nashville Dentistry Co. for cosmetic dentistry? Along with our commitment to providing you comfortable, high-quality care, we continually reach out to improve our knowledge and skills to stay on the cusp of dentistry, so you receive the best care possible. Dr. Patel is a member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the leading dental organization for cosmetic dentists. With Dr. Patel’s membership, he’s committed to investing in new technologies and procedures while training with the top cosmetic dentists in the country. This continuing education promotes dental excellence for you and your smile.
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered by dental insurance? Some cosmetic dentistry procedures are covered by dental insurance when the treatment restores your teeth’s structure and improves your oral health. Other procedures are purely cosmetic and may not be covered by dental insurance. It all depends on your provider. Please call us at 615-797-8003 and our team will be more than happy to discuss your coverage.
- I'm worried I can't afford a smile makeover. How can you help? Paying for cosmetic dentistry doesn’t need to be stressful! We can work within your budget to help make your dream smile more attainable. This includes accepting:
- Credit Card
We also offer multiple plans to stretch out your payments. We accept third-party financing, including CareCredit and Lending Club. We even offer an in-house plan. Call us at 615-797-8003 to schedule a consultation and we can discuss your options.
- Do you offer other dental services? Yes, we do! We offer a wide range of dental services. Check out the list below:
We’re proud the following communities throughout Tennessee, including:
Wondering what we can do with your smile? A virtual consultation is just what you need. Here's how it works: