Entering this site or the links accessible through this site, you agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and the resources contained on and accessible through this site are made available by Nashville Dentistry Co. and/or its suppliers and vendors, and are subject to your agreement to their terms and conditions.
All contents copyright (c) Nashville Dentistry Co.
All rights reserved, Nashville Dentistry Co. makes this Web site available to all users for the sole purpose of providing educational information on health-related issues.
The accuracy of Web site, information, and resources identified are not warranted or guaranteed, or intended to substitute for professional health advice, to contradict health advice given, or for health care of any kind.
All materials on this Internet site, including the site’s design, layout, and organization, are owned and copyrighted by Nashville Dentistry Co., or its suppliers or vendors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyrights.
Material on this site may be used for personal use only. Commercial use of any sort is strictly prohibited.
Use of Resources and Information
This site may not be used as a supplement or alternative for health care, and is not intended and does not warrant or guarantee the quality or quantity of any services of any of the advertisers identified; further, the information provided is merely for educational purposes, and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Do not use this site as a substitute for health care. Please consult with your doctor or other health care provider regarding any health questions you may have. This site may not be used for health diagnosis or treatment. Do not use this site to disregard any health advice, nor to delay seeking health advice, because of something you read or see in this site.
You understand and agree that neither Nashville Dentistry Co. nor its suppliers or vendors or linked domain names are responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind, directly or indirectly resulting from your use of this site or the information or the resources contained on or accessible through it.
Nashville Dentistry Co. expressly disclaims any implied warranty or representation about the information or accuracy, relevance, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness for any particular purpose of any kind. Your use of this site is also subject to all additional disclaimers that may appear throughout the site.
Other Internet Sites Links
This site also includes links to other Internet sites created and maintained by Nashville Dentistry Co.’s suppliers, vendors, affiliates, or subscribers. Be aware that Nashville Dentistry Co. does not control, makes no guarantees about, and disclaims any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy, relevance, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness for a particular purpose of the information or the resources contained on these or any other Internet sites.
Further, the inclusion of these links is merely for your convenience and is not intended and does not reflect Nashville Dentistry Co.’s opinion on the accuracy or the importance of these other sites; further, Nashville Dentistry Co. does not endorse in any manner any of the views expressed in, or products or services offered by this or these other sites. All information in any site by Nashville Dentistry Co., or associated or linked site, is extracted, read, used, or relied upon by you at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Nashville Dentistry Co. and its suppliers and vendors disclaim all express or implied representations or warranties with regard to the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on or accessible through this site, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All information provided by Nashville Dentistry Co. is made available “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, or any express or implied promise, including, by way of example, its continuing availability.
Limitation of Liability
With respect to products, goods, or services purchased from any entity identified, listed, named or contacted through Nashville Dentistry Co.’s Web site, or any links to Nashville Dentistry Co.’s Web site, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Nashville Dentistry Co. or its suppliers or vendors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, contractual, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever of any kind, resulting from any loss, which by way of example, includes loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, business interruption, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use this site, or with the provision of or failure to make available any information, services, products, materials, or other resources contained on or accessible through this site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that the limitations set forth above are elements of this agreement, and that this site would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nashville Dentistry Co. and its suppliers and vendors from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your violation of this agreement or use of this site in any manner. Your use of this site shall constitute your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, as revised and modified, if any, each and every time you access this site. Nashville Dentistry Co. may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
Nashville Dentistry Co.’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision(s) of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Nashville Dentistry Co. or its links, suppliers or vendors and you related to this agreement or this site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Williamson County, Tennessee.
All materials on this Internet site, including the site’s design, layout, and organization, are owned and copyrighted by Nashville Dentistry Co or its suppliers or vendors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyrights.
Personally Identifiable Information
In this Section we have set out:
(1) the general categories of personal data that we may process;
Nashville Dentistry Co
(2) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
(3) the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process [data about your use of our website and services] (“usage data”). The usage data may include [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use]. The source of the usage data is [our analytics tracking system]. This usage data may be processed [for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [monitoring and improving our website and services]].
- We may process [your account data] (“account data”).[ The account data may [include your name and email address].][ The source of the account data is [you or your employer].] The account data may be processed [for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.] The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper administration of our website and business]] OR [the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract].
- We may process [your information included in your personal profile on our website] (“profile data”).[ The profile data may include [your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details].] The profile data may be processed for [the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper administration of our website and business]] OR [the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at you request, to enter into such a contract].
- We may process [your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services] (“service data”).[ The service data may include [specify data].] [The source of the service data is [you or your employer].] The service data may be processed [for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper administration of our website and business]] OR [the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract].
- We may process [information that you post for publication on our website or through our services] (“publication data”). The publication data may be processed [for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper administration of our website and business]] OR [the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract].
- We may process [information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services] (“inquiry data”). The inquiry data may be processed [for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent].
- We may process [information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information] (“customer relationship data”).[ The customer relationship data may include [your name, your employer, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer].] [ The source of the customer relationship data is [you or your employer].] The customer relationship data may be processed [for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper management of our customer relationships]].
- We may process [information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters] (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed [for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract].
- We may process [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us] (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication]. [ Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms.] The correspondence data may be processed [for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping]. The legal basis for this processing is [our legitimate interests, namely [the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users]].
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- Financial transactions relating to [our website and services] [are] OR [may be] handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of [processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds].
Information We Collect and You Provide To Us
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, your IP address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Website and Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website and Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or in our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Services or applications provided by use, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and marketing purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website or within the Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website and Services, or transmitted to other users of the Website, Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain user contributions as directed by the Customer (if you are accessing Services as an Authorized User) and/or you, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Services with whom you (or the Customer if you’re an Authorized User) may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the website and services, and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or in our Services.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know.
Retention and Deletion of Personal Data
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
- [personal data category or categories] will be retained for a minimum period of [26 months].
Reset on new activity:
- The retention period for a specific user will reset with each new event from that user (thus setting the expiration date to current time plus retention period). For example, if data retention is set to 26 months but a user initiates a new session every month, then that user’s identifier is refreshed every month and never reaches the 26-month expiry. If the user doesn’t initiate a new session before the retention period expires, then that user’s data is deleted.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the Nashville Dentistry Coend of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website resource allows you to learn information related to certain health topics and find health service providers in your area by linking you to individual health service provider’s web sites. Due to the nature of this web site, Nashville Dentistry Co cannot check or verify the accuracy of information contained on health service provider’s web sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Nashville Dentistry Co of these sites. Nashville Dentistry Co does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from these web sites. You are advised to conduct your own thorough review of the health service provider (“provider”) prior to retaining or taking advice from that provider. Advice given and opinions expressed throughout providers’ sites are those of the provider, not of Nashville Dentistry Co. Nashville Dentistry Co’s expressly disclaims all liability for any actions taken or not taken by you based upon any or all advice given or any service provided by the provider to you.
Privacy of Your Health Information
We understand that your health information is personal to you and we are committed to protecting information about you. However, we have no control over the information contained on a provider’s web site and in linking you to a provider’s web site, we do not warrant that any health information provided by you will be protected or treated in a manner complying with privacy laws including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, regulations enacted thereunder, or applicable state laws. Nashville Dentistry Co expressly disclaims all liability for any wrongful disclosure of your health information by the provider.
Nashville Dentistry Co places the utmost importance on protecting information transmitted via this web site and will take security precautions to protect all such information. However, Nashville Dentistry Co cannot guarantee that any electronic communication is totally secure. Nashville Dentistry Co will take measures to secure and protect all customer-specific information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Updates to Terms
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed, interpreted and performed exclusively according to the, excluding conflict of law rules, of the State of Tennessee, United States of America. Any legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen.
This site contains links to other sites. Nashville Dentistry Co is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that are linked to us.