BOTOX® | Dysport® | Juvéderm®
Smile confidently with a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance in Brentwood, TN
Embrace What Makes You, You.
It may sound odd to hear of a cosmetic dentist in the Nashville area who offers BOTOX®, but we invite you to learn why Dr. Patel is your best option for this facial rejuvenation procedure. Then, schedule your consultation to see if facial fillers are right for you!
Why Choose Nashville Dentistry Co. for Your Facial Rejuvenation?
Dr. Patel is a trained and preferred provider of BOTOX® in Brentwood.
- Comprehensive Understanding of Your Facial Structure As a dentist in Brentwood, TN, Dr. Patel is an expert in understanding your facial features and structure. Also, he administers anesthetics and needles on a daily basis, making him proficient in injecting your BOTOX® quickly and comfortably. He has the experience and a comprehensive understanding of your facial features, which you may not find with other healthcare providers.
- A Personalized Experience Your BOTOX® appointments with Nashville Dentistry Co. will be an attentive and unique experience. How so?
Your First Appointment:
This one-hour consultation involves understanding your needs and taking extensive photography to ensure you love your BOTOX® results. We take photos, mark muscles with an erasable marker to accurately identify where to place the treatment, and collect images to track your progress. We’ll inject the BOTOX® at that first appointment and schedule a two-week follow-up.
Your Second Appointment:
Every patient has a unique recipe to love their new look. That’s why we have follow-up appointments, where you can see the maximum effects of BOTOX® and let us know if you’d like any tweaks or adjustments to soften any unwanted lines. We can gather your perfect recipe and implement it for the future. Once we’ve perfected your treatment plan, it’s extremely easy to include it with your biannual checkup appointments.
- Combined With Dental Treatments We can combine BOTOX® with other dental treatments for optimal results, including:
- Complementing your smile makeover with a wrinkle-free appearance
- Help adjust your dentures
- Lip augmentation
- Orthodontic cases to retrain the facial muscles to relieve any discomfort
Have Questions About BOTOX® in Brentwood?
- How long does BOTOX® last? It can last up to 3-4 months. Talk to us about how we can schedule your BOTOX® treatment in conjunction with your exams and cleanings. It typically adds 15-30 minutes to your checkups.
- How much does BOTOX® cost? Every treatment is different, so we invite you to schedule a facial rejuvenation consultation with us. We’ll be more than happy to discuss all of your questions, including price. We have multiple options to help accommodate your needs. PS: Be sure to ask us about our limited-time BOTOX® special!
- Does BOTOX hurt? Dr. Patel will do everything possible to make your injections as painless as possible. Talk to us about any reservations you may have about BOTOX®, and we’d be more than happy to show you what we can do for you.