Dental Crowns & CEREC® Same-Day Dentistry
Convenience + Quality = Same-Day Dentistry
Receive a beautiful smile in just one appointment!
Our patients often comment Nashville Dentistry Co. is the Apple of dentistry because of our commitment to bring revolutionary dental technology into our Brentwood practice. CEREC® technology is no exception.
What are CEREC® dental crowns?
CEREC® stands for Chairside Economical Restorations Esthetic Ceramic, allowing Dr. Ashish Patel to craft your beautiful restoration (dental crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, etc.) in just one visit. This means:
Our Patients Love the Conveniences of CEREC®
How Does Your Brentwood Cosmetic Dentist Do It?
Let us tell you how we create crowns in one day!
- Prepping The Tooth We’ll start your appointment by examining and prepping your tooth for digital impressions. This includes removing any harmful bacteria from the tooth.
- Digital Impressions Dr. Patel will take digital impressions by using a special wand. Those impressions are transferred to a computer and a digital 3D model of your tooth is created. Dr. Patel will take that 3D image to craft your restoration.
- The Magic Begins While you’re sitting in the dental chair, you can watch the creation of your new restoration right before your eyes! The digital design of your new tooth is transferred to the milling machine of our CEREC® technology. The machine sculpts your new restoration with a block of porcelain, which is already custom matched to your surrounding teeth.
- Smile Loud and Proud Once the milling machine is done, Dr. Patel can immediately place your new restoration, repairing your smiling and creating a gorgeous new look.
You can walk out of our office (that same day!) with a beautiful, natural-looking restoration.
Have Questions About CEREC® Same-Day Dentistry?
- What's the difference between CEREC® crowns and traditional crowns? The biggest difference is CEREC® crowns are crafted in just one appointment while traditional crowns take multiple appointments. This brings you many benefits that traditional crowns cannot deliver:
- You’ll save time: You can get your CEREC® crown in just one visit while traditional crowns take multiple visits, waiting for weeks to get your permanent restoration
- Costs are similar to lab-produced, traditional crowns, but all within a single visit
- Get your permanent crown right away allowing you to eat, speak, and smile instantly. With traditional crowns, you’ll have to baby your temporary crown by avoiding hard, sticky foods.
- Digital (anti-messy!) impressions to comfortably get your CEREC® crown. Traditional crowns require goopy and messy impressions (yuck!)
Are CEREC® crowns right for you? Schedule your consultation with Dr. Patel right away and find out!
- How long will I be in the dental chair? The average time to get your CEREC® restoration usually takes between 90 minutes to 2 hours. It all depends on the severity of your case, your needs, and the number of restorations needed.
- How long will my CEREC® restoration last? With proper oral hygiene maintenance and avoiding teeth grinding (bruxism), your restoration can last between 10-15 years or even much longer!