Restorative Dentistry in Brentwood, TN
Exquisite Restorative Dentistry for Brentwood, Franklin, and Nashville, TN
What is restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is restoring a tooth’s structure and aesthetics back to its optimal health and shape. If your smile has a cavity, severe tooth decay, a missing tooth, or experienced a traumatic accident, our restorative dental services are the solution for you.
Restorative dentistry does much more than rebuild your tooth’s structure. It allows you to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly and gives you the confidence to smile proudly. At Nashville Dentistry Co., Dr. Ashish Patel offers a wide range of dental services to fix practically any dental issue you’re experiencing. As a member of many highly-respected dental institutions, Dr. Patel provides a high-level of comprehensive care to get you smiling again. Some of our restorative dental services include:
Setting the Standard for Dental Excellence
Fillings are simple to place, durable, and long-lasting. Your dentist will clean the affected tooth and use the composite resin, which will harden to protect the tooth from any further decay or infection. This restorative treatment is neither invasive nor uncomfortable.
Traditionally, it would take multiple appointments to place your permanent crown. That’s not the case with Dr. Patel. By using modern technology, this Brentwood dentist takes your care to whole other level while making your visit comfortable. We’re proud to offer the CEREC Same-Day Technology, which crafts your crowns in just one visit.
A bridge consists of a custom-made CEREC® crown anchored into place by the two adjacent teeth. This procedure is performed by cleaning the area of the missing tooth and making sure the natural teeth on either side are healthy. The custom crown is then placed and cemented to the natural teeth, anchoring it in place, leaving you with a beautiful smile.
Dentures are removable and can be cleaned as normal teeth. They are natural-looking and comfortably fit into your mouth. Each denture is custom-made and provides you with a beautiful, functional smile.
Are you looking for a permanent solution for your missing tooth? Then dental implants could be for you. This modern treatment allows Dr. Patel to restore your smile to its healthiest best. A dental implant consists of an artificial post, which is placed into your jaw to mimic a tooth root. Next, your restorative team creates a custom-made crown to be placed on top of the implant.
Dental implants return the functionality and look of your tooth. They can be cared for just like normal teeth and are very durable and long-lasting. Speak with Dr. Patel to find out if you are a candidate for implants.
Dr. Patel provides two types of sedation dentistry:
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
All our sedation options are safe, and we stay with you throughout your treatment.
Have Questions About Restorative Dentistry?
Get the answers straight from our restorative dentist!
- Why should I choose Nashville Dentistry Co. for restorative dentistry? To deliver high-quality restorative dentistry, it’s essential we have the dedication and drive to stay on top of the latest advancements in dentistry while constantly improving our dental skills through continued education. This ensures you, the patient, are receiving the best dental care available to comprehensively restore your smile. When you arrive at Nashville Dentistry Co., you’ll immediately notice that passion from Dr. Patel and our highly-trained team.
We have the best technologies available in the dental industry:
- CEREC Same-Day Restorations
- IsoLite® (hands-free illumination & vacuum)
- Digital X-rays & Impressions
- Intraoral Camera
- Oral ID (Cancer screening in two minutes)
- Dental Cone Beam CT Scanner
Dr. Patel is a member of multiple prestigious dental organizations, training with the best dentists nationwide:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Crown Council
- Seattle Study Club
- Tennessee Dental Association (TDA)
- Nashville Dental Society (NDS)
This expertise and our commitment to providing a comfortable, inviting atmosphere are all a part of our philosophy at Nashville Dentistry Co. It’s a place where people matter most.
- Is restorative dentistry covered by dental insurance? Every dental insurance coverage is different. However, insurance usually does cover a portion or all of the cost of restorative dental procedures. Restorative dentistry is seen as a means to repair teeth, which is vital for excellent dental health. Again, this all depends on your insurance provider. Give us a call at 615-797-8003 and our team will be more than happy to discuss your coverage.
- Will getting restorative dentistry hurt? Our team does everything possible to make sure your procedure is as painless as possible. With our modern technology combined with Dr. Patel’s caring demeanor, we’re confident you won’t feel any pain. Still nervous? Our sedation dentistry can help you relax, eliminate any discomfort, and make your visits fly by.