Traditional & Prepless Veneers in Brentwood, TN
Hide multiple smile flaws in one go!
It’s the most versatile cosmetic treatment.
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells of durable material placed over your teeth. They fix smile imperfections and dental problems, including:
Best of all, they’ll significantly enhance your smile’s attractiveness and self-esteem.
You’ll work with Dr. Ashish Patel widely recognized as one of the industries best cosmetic dentists to customize your veneers exactly how you envision your dream smile. No other cosmetic treatment offers this level of transformation!
What Makes Veneers So Popular
Want to Avoid Bulky, Chiclet-Looking Veneers?
Choose your dentist wisely.
Natural-looking veneers require a certain set of skills far beyond dental school.
That’s why our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ashish Patel, sought specific training, technology, and education in this area of expertise.
Dr. Patel knows how to blend functionality with artistry for the most beautiful, long-lasting veneers in Brentwood, TN.
FAQs About Veneers
Answered by our award-winning cosmetic dentist.
- What’s the difference between traditional and prepless veneers?
Prepless veneers are placed over your existing teeth without polishing the enamel. This means the procedure is reversible, should you change your mind or not want to replace them years down the road.
Traditional veneers require a minimal amount of tooth enamel removed because they’re designed to encompass more of your tooth for a longer-lasting fit.
- Do veneers hurt?
No! Most patients report zero pain or discomfort when getting veneers.
When needed, we’ll use a local anesthetic to keep you numb and comfortable.
After the procedure, your teeth and gums may feel tender, but that should subside shortly.
- How long do veneers last?
On average, they’ll last:
- 10 years for traditional veneers
- 5 to 7 years for prepless veneers
However, if you take excellent care of your veneers and oral health, you can extend the life expectancy.
- How do you take care of veneers?
Similar to your natural teeth, veneers require:
- Brushing twice per day
- Flossing at least once per day
- Routine dental exams
- Professional cleanings at least twice per year
- Wearing a nightguard if you grind or clench your teeth
- Wearing a mouthguard during physical sports
- Avoiding chewing on hard materials, like ice or pens
- Contacting us if you notice any unusual signs, like chips or sensitivity
- How much do veneers cost in Tennessee?
The cost of veneers varies significantly depending on the number of veneers, the type of veneer, extent of work needed, etc.
For an exact quote, schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel.
Concerned about costs?
- Are you accepting new patients? Yes! Nashville Dentistry Co. is always accepting new patients for all of our dental services.
Our office is located in Brentwood, TN… This text opens a new tab to our location on Google… and serves communities throughout Tennessee, including,
- Green Hills
- Oak Hill
- Forest Hills
- 12th South
- Crieve Hall